Your big tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the largest SAE and metric open end or box end wrench you have used on your personal car? What about around your house?

That's a biggun, Pop_Rivit!

18mm and 1 1/4" are the largest in my toolbox.

I do hydraulics work, and 2.5 and 2.875 are reasonably common English sizes. 60mm is the largest metric I run into. (these are not on my car, but are on mobile vehicles)

This isn't for any vehicle I own but is the biggest. 70mm Wright Grip
DSC00001.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

Originally Posted By: Trav
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: Trav
46mm on my mog.

Mog as in unimog?

Yes.

Nice!
20.gif

What do you use that thing for?

I'm assuming its street legal?

I bought it used from the city not running at auction years ago and sold it in 05.
It was a small U900 with dump bed. I used it for off road and hauling all sorts of stuff. My BIL still has it. Yes street legal.

Last edited:
I think foxracing has the thread beat.

I have had the large sleeve of CMan sockets for about five years and used the 32mm just a time or two for Ecotec oil filters (goes to 36mm).

I recently got a 27" 1/2" breaker bar from my first stroll on a tool truck.

But seeing how this ended up veering toward a wrench thread, must place my lowly 22mm or 1" adjustable near the window on the grave.

The 50mm pulley holder, for helping to remove Honda crankshaft bolts if you attempt the feat without a serious impact wrench. The torque angles you put on the thing make it move in unhelpful directions. An IR W7150 works better.
31RG%2BcvY1AL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back