Smartphone Annoyance - Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my new Moto G (3rd generation) for a few months now. It seems to always open new apps/programs in the background--behind the active screen. Is this normal, or do I simply need to change a setting?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

What apps specifically? Is it something you installed? You can disable apps to prevent them from starting.

With that said, it is normal for many apps to launch themselves and run in the background, regardless what phone you have.

Originally Posted By: reemoe2
I've had my new Moto G (3rd generation) for a few months now. It seems to always open new apps/programs in the background--behind the active screen. Is this normal, or do I simply need to change a setting?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Are you sure these aren't just the processes that are always running as part of the Android operating system? Also, some pre-installed apps (bloatware) sometimes can't be removed or disabled. You can force stop them but they will restart. You can go through and disable or delete any bloatware that you don't want, but be careful you don't do this to something Android needs, although it will usually warn or prevent you from doing so. But you will always have multiple process running in the background as part of the OS.

The new Android is more transparent and will show background apps. In the older versions these were mostly hidden.

nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back