Doesnt anyone sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a trashed back and don't sleep past 2 or 3 am. But when I come here at 3am and see maybe 3 to 4 HUNDRED people viewing the various forums, I have to wonder, why are YOU up so early?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Mark

Same reason that the majority of the people in the world don't know who won the "World Series" of baseball.

With the whole worlds population clustered in one location, it's a wonder the earth isn't so far out of balance it's thrown out of orbit. Maybe it's got dynabeads under the crust.

Don't forget the spiders, they don't sleep either.

kingdom-of-the-spiders-tarantulas-bed.jpg

Originally Posted By: 1977c10phxdriver
Ok, I have a trashed back and don't sleep past 2 or 3 am. But when I come here at 3am and see maybe 3 to 4 HUNDRED people viewing the various forums, I have to wonder, why are YOU up so early?

Mark

If roughly 350 view in the middle of the night, How many view the forums in the evening on average?
Answer (near 11AM) -- Right now almost 1600 and that's approx 23% of what you witnessed early morning.

There's a-lot of people up in the middle of the night.... those working - those about to work and those that recently arrived from work.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Same reason that the majority of the people in the world don't know who won the "World Series" of baseball.

Originally Posted By: Silk
With the whole worlds population clustered in one location, it's a wonder the earth isn't so far out of balance it's thrown out of orbit. Maybe it's got dynabeads under the crust.

This.
Middle of the night for OP, isn't the same for everyone else. 'mericans don't care about anyone outside their time zone, though.

Yup, their are 24 time zones, and although primarily a US based site, it is on the world wide web, so there are always people on in the middle of the day where they are at.
As for me, I am on at 3 AM CST sometimes because I just got home from work, and on my days off, I don't go to bed till midnight or later.

I thought this was going to be a post about people being on the road at odd hours. I have been driving at times between 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. and had to fight through a good bit of traffic and wondered, "Where are all these people going?". And then I realize they may be thinking the same thing about me...

This is why the rest of the world is catching up or passing us. They don't sleep and we do.

(The above is sarcasm/humor for those who didn't immediately recognize it.)

Originally Posted By: 1977c10phxdriver

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back