Ever Have A Funniest Home Video Moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was fixing my deck about 5 feet off the ground. Trying to hold a board in place bent over sideways with a screw on the drill and not a kid to be found to help. Trying to balance on a board while applying pressure to the drill and all of a sudden I lose balance and do summer salt on my back down on the ground. Couple of swears then I thought can you imagine how funny that looked if someone was watching?

Ever have a one of those...

Just once, well, twice.

I was with family and sat on a public (wooden) bench.
As I sat down, the bench broke and I went to the ground along with the bench.

Nothing else to do but growl and wave my arms like a Godzilla.
It got a laugh.

When my daughter came home after her first full day of work.She looked so tired,it was great.

Happens quite alot to me it seems. We will line chutes that come off of a conveyor with a slick plastic product. Problem being you have to install it bottom to up. Just as you get to the top, without fail, you will slide all the way back down. Trying to get back up there without sliding back down is a feat! Me and my coworkers crack ourselves up everytime.

If I may share a honeymoon one. 7yrs ago on a cave tour, there was this stream at the bottom of the cave. I leaned against the railing for our picture and the railing broke causing me to fall back in a somersault into the water to everyone's horror especially my wife. I pretty much landed on my hands and knees and got right up and had lots of help to climb back up. Once I started joking about it, everyone down there wanted to take our picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back