PH3593a Orange Can O’ Delight @ 3.3k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: badtlc
The OCOD is my filter now days. I'd prefer Wix but not for more $. I wish it was easier to find deals on the OCOD but sales on those seem very rare.

I use them a good bit too. Well worth the $3.77 walk in price at Wally's, or if I plan ahead a little I can buy them for about 3 bucks each at AAP with on line code.

Those who don't really understand filters dog on the endcaps and think they are cheap. But what you really get is a reliable filter with syn blend media and way above average efficiency for the price point.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
I use them a good bit too. Well worth the $3.77 walk in price at Wally's, or if I plan ahead a little I can buy them for about 3 bucks each at AAP with on line code.

Those who don't really understand filters dog on the endcaps and think they are cheap. But what you really get is a reliable filter with syn blend media and way above average efficiency for the price point.

01.gif

Good post KCJeep
smile.gif

The OCOD is my filter now days. I'd prefer Wix but not for more $. I wish it was easier to find deals on the OCOD but sales on those seem very rare.

FWIW, there is a Fram promotion going on now---you get $4 rebate if you buy a Fram oil filter and a Fram air filter: http://www.fram.com/special-offers/

EDIT: And yes, the oil filter can be the Orange Can of "Delight"--doesn't have to be the more expensive Ultra or TG.

Last edited:

RockAuto always has PH3593a Fram OE but "other label" filters on closeout. For example, the ones with an Autolite label are $1.42 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back