Let's talk and rate new car interior quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
I hated all-black and all-slate gray interiors.

I liked my black VW interior when I got it, but it at least had a gray headliner. Last year when I was trying out econoboxes they were all black and it was like sitting in a cave.

My Toyotas use different shades of gray, few blacks or silver here and there, and are... boring. Works for me though.

I am pretty pleased with the interior of my 2015 Civic. Despite its mixed reception, I find the two tiered dash attractive and functional. Of course I have the base LX model, so I have knobs for my stereo instead of the touch screen in the upgraded models, plus the controls on the steering wheel are simple and easy to use. The seats are large and comfortable. The materials seem of very good quality for the class of the car, with the notable exception of the carpeting which resembles burlap with hair glued on. The floor mats were terrible too, just like the earlier poster with the Accord. I solved that with Husky Floorliners, which I would have done anyway, they're so nice for protecting the carpet and preserving resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back