Lets see your home defense set ups and lube choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Not going to happen. Bill may get the V.P. nod and turn November into a landslide.

Right now she's having trouble beating an old, broken down hunchback communist. Wait until Trump throws her into his high horsepower meat grinder. And a 2 term President cannot be a V.P. Even the Democrats are now having doubts... They should.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...ald-t/?page=all

Originally Posted By: billt460
This is a FIREARMS BOARD. We discuss weapons here. Along with their use in various situations, including self defense. This is not a political board for liberals to come in here and start whining and arguing how a gun, loaded or otherwise, is somehow "dangerous" to it's owner. In their feeble, maladjusted minds. If I want anti gun, skewed statistics, along with the stupid, senseless rhetoric that goes along with it, I can look it up. I don't need to read it here.

If someone breaks into my home with the intent of doing me or my wife bodily harm, I have zero intentions of listening to gross stupidity from liberals, on how my cell phone is going to serve me better than a weapon. I'm going to shoot them! Go spread your stupid, total nonsense elsewhere. There are plenty of liberal political forums where you types can wash each others hands, and massage your empty heads with your foolish beliefs.

My my my, how the attitude changes when you want to discuss political stuff . . .

Last edited:
LiberalMale_zpsf29517a2.jpg

Originally Posted By: surfstar
My favorite Trump quote: "I love the poorly educated"

The way this country is going, that translates into loving about 85% of the population.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein

People who say they don't need a gun are people who have never had their lives held in the balance by unhinged perpetrators. Better to have one and never need to use it, than to not have one and need to use it once.

1) I was robbed at knife point by a couple guys in San Jose, Costa Rica (not Cali) back in '99. Got my adrenaline going, but afterwards realized that just giving up $20 and a watch was a pretty simple outcome. Myself being armed could have made it worse. People robbing you want money, not trouble.
Luckily I don't feel threatened in my home or town.
21.gif

2) doog - you should move!

#1 You are lucky you weren't stabbed.
#2. I am moving to a low crime area in Florida. My kids all choose to live in high crime urban areas which is troubling to me but I was the same way when I was young and invincible. I live in the safest town in the north 1/2 of Ohio but it is surrounded by violent crime just a few miles away. I am just weary of it and the reaction of the local government to it as well.

Originally Posted By: billt460
My favorite Trump quote: "I love the poorly educated"

The way this country is going, that translates into loving about 85% of the population.

Actually it is 70% and always had been about that rate.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Not going to happen. Bill may get the V.P. nod and turn November into a landslide.

Missed that US Government class in 8th grade eh?
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Win
.... People don't break into homes to kill you - if they did, you have some real enemies and should probably re-evaluate some life choices. That's gang/mob stuff.

Criminals breaking into your home are making a clear statement about their regard for your personal safety and well being.

Good luck entrusting your well being to their tender mercies. I mean that very sincerely.

I find myself trusting the lawyer ..... now that’s scary.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Not everyone can control where they live entirely, I for one am restricted by income and an employment residency requirement which means I live in a part of town I can't wait to get out of upon retirement.

I am too old school I guess I find weapon lights annoying. I like night sights.

I can't believe bubba didn't post any 1911's!
crackmeup2.gif

I like all kinds but sleep with a 1911 style (gasp) Sig P938 next to me. Don't think I have a pic.

Shouldn't shoot what you can't see. Need some form of illumination. Night sights are pointless in my experience engaging moving targets in the dark in close quarters. Lights are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.