I think I found it this time. 2014 Caprice PPV 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Caprice PPV

I like it, a lot. Hit all my criteria. 6.0 V8 RWD. Plus some other neat stuff. They can't sell it right now...recall.

Ok my car people...what say you?

I'm out in P.O. next week supporting some installs. Thanks for the heads up; Might look @ that baby....

j/k.

Looks good.

Last edited:
Man I think it is going to be hard to pass up. It is G8/Chevy SS ish. Plus the kids fit.

Only thing I don't like is the column shift. They will remove the center wall. I have kids...I kind of like it.

Yep. It will run mid 13's. I figure. Headers, exhaust, CAI tune converter and high to mid 12's all day long.
smile.gif

I like sleepers, but that is just ... so ... bland. If it were white, I'd call it vanilla.

Not a fan of the body style. The only things that stand out are the ugly red taillights and chrome grill surround + badge.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
I like sleepers, but that is just ... so ... bland. If it were white, I'd call it vanilla.

Not a fan of the body style. The only things that stand out are the ugly red taillights and chrome grill surround + badge.
You can't see them when you are driving the car.

Originally Posted By: HM12460
It will sell fast.

Been on the lot for 9 months. Was there when I bought my Malibu.
Started at 25,000 now at 21,800. Under 22,000 was when I was going to call.

Originally Posted By: CT8

This, plus it moves out...well.

RWD with out being Camaro ugly!

I was thinking the exact same thing. I really like the
Holden Commodore aka current Caprice.

It was ordered through fleet then not purchased
GM took it to show it to some agencies on the west coast. When they were done Grey Chevy got it at the GM dealer auction. Grey has sold about 5 of these to local agencies. Some were V8s some were V6s ones. They are having a hard timing moving this V8 one due to price.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Originally Posted By: HM12460
It will sell fast.

Been on the lot for 9 months. Was there when I bought my Malibu.
Started at 25,000 now at 21,800. Under 22,000 was when I was going to call.

If you were my brother, I would buy it for you as an Xmas / Bday present for the next 30 years.

I would rather have a Camaro.

Or sitting in the back seat?! lol

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
It was ordered through fleet then not purchased
GM took it to show it to some agencies on the west coast. When they were done Grey Chevy got it at the GM dealer auction. Grey has sold about 5 of these to local agencies. Some were V8s some were V6s ones. They are having a hard timing moving this V8 one due to price.
Interesting. The fact it hasn't seen a thrashing from duty use and is going for that price, I would jump on it! I would loose those RS-A tires though lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back