Topics for Gumout Q&A sessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwillson

Staff member
All,

Over the last couple years, Gumout has answered our questions via several Q&A sessions.

Gumout would like our feedback on what topics we would be interested in having further Q&A's. Gumout's new product "Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner" was recently annouced, this may be a topic of interest for a Q&A. Please post in this thread what topics you'd like to discuss with Gumout.

Thanks,

Wayne

Ask them:

1) Why their phone # 1-855-888-1990 presently does not work
2) Why there is a MSDS on their website for Gumout Regane Direct Injection Intake Valve & Port Cleaner but no product mention or description to be found on their website

There are many different cleaner types/names, it is so confusing. Can they have a better plain English description for each one ?

I was so confusing looking at their fuel system cleaner varieties such that I bought Chevron instead.

Last edited:
How do they plan on introducing the cleaner to the back of the intake valve to clean it, and what is the recommended interval?

What makes it any different from your other products?

Will you show proof of concept? I have seen BG fog a VW 2.0tsi with 44k (a known outstanding product) and it did nothing to intake deposits.

How does shape of the bottle affect the performance of the product? I noticed new Gumout Regane are now square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back