Why isn't vw saving it self ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackpot science

X amount of energy in gasoline

you cant multiply that by 160 just because its vapor.

NOX emissions don't "burn up" persay.Its created when the burn is too hot to begin with.

Wow! What a breakthrough! Give this guy a nobel prize. All our energy problems are solved!
33.gif

Originally Posted By: yvon_la
OK saw a guy with a diesel fuel vaporizer .since this can be done via the exhaust and all vw exhaust get very hot (turbo for the win)how come vw isn't adding a diesel fuel vaporiser? Wouldn't it be less costly for vw

http://presscore.ca/how-to-convert-1-gal...tible-fuel.html

Better yet, they could just use a few things like the fuel magnet, the dynamic ionizer, and the fuel doctor to fix it all up! Combine that with your diesel fuel vaporizor, and VW would have an engine that would run for decades on a single gallon of fuel and give off no exhaust!

It must be a conspiracy by the aliens in UFOs to destroy our automotive industry!

Did you know in France/Europe during WW2, there was such a gas shortage that they converted cars to run on wood.

Nothing to do with the topic at hand, but cool to know.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Wow! What a breakthrough! Give this guy a nobel prize. All our energy problems are solved!
33.gif

yeah reminds me of Al Gore.....
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Doog
Originally Posted By: surfstar
33.gif

yeah reminds me of Al Gore.....
lol.gif
lol.gif

an endless supply of hot air! free energy!

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Can anyone really be stupid enough to believe that cr*p?

A few members here, which you can extrapolate to the population and you gets thousands! Scary, I know.

I remember fuel vaporizer carbs or systems back in the 70's. I remember a person coming to our High School shop class and giving a lecture on them (Lapaz was the guy's name I think?). It seems the inventors kept coming up missing and were speculated to have been knocked off by the big oil companies. Alien abduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back