Who all plays an instrument? Let's see 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my current guitars.

From Left to right.
Carvin DC125, ESP Mii NTB, '94 Jackson Dinky Reverse Tiger Flame, '94 Jackson Dinky HX, '94 Jackson Dinky Reverse Quilt Top. I had the HX refinished in Black hope to get it all back together soon. Thinking of going with all Gold hardware. The unfinished reverse on the far right has a horrible quilt in my opinion. So I'm thinking of having a custom airbrush job done on it.

My rig currently consists of a Digitech 2120 Preamp through a Rocktron 300 power amp into a Carvin Legacy 2x12 cabinet.

Guitars%201_zpsivdkfs7h.jpg

I have a Fender Stratocaster that I upgraded the pickups to Fender Lace Golds, decked the tremolo and changed the pickguard. The trick is finding the time to play it.

I named it "Spirit"

20130313125529.jpg

Here it is with my practice amp (Fender Mustang I) before I upgraded it:

officebs.jpg

I had a Fender American Standard that I sold recently (still have the Fender Mustang III amp):

21841410151294905457311.jpg

I'm a bass player.

1-fullfront_zps1ekvgdnw.jpg

This is my Warwick P-Nut III Signature bass. For those who don't know, P-Nut is the bass player of 311, and this is the third version of his signature bass. I have others, but this is my current favorite.

I don't have a pic handy, but I play bass. Currently rockin' an old Peavy Fender clone that I picked up in the late 90's, have aspirations to upgrade to something nicer but I always end up buying gun stuff instead, LOL!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back