Trump's empty picture frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not political. NOT POLITICAL

I was watching videos about private JETS, ...JET .....VIDEOS.

I found one on Trump's 757. During the video it show's his office. And all of the frames are blank. And it doesn't look digitally done. Did he really have every single one hand opened and covered with color coordinated paper covering for privacy during filming?

Here's the Video:

Office Scene from 757 Video

This is not political. NOT POLITICAL The man's name could be SMITH for all I care.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
With his money, why not? And it makes perfect sense if one doesn't want the unedited footage to "suddenly" leak out at the worst possible moment.

Wouldn't matter who is was, if they were focusing on something of interest like his personal jet, it makes perfect sense to remove pictures, perhaps those folks (other family) don't want to be
exposed to the public eye. Smart move by Trump.

25:40 minutes into the video.

I agree that likely they are covered up because they are pictures of other persons and you need their signed permission to show in a video.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
25:40 minutes into the video.

I agree that likely they are covered up because they are pictures of other persons and you need their signed permission to show in a video.

Wow, I didn't know that. I though on that kind of "jet set in the public eye" type level that people who were willing to stand with him for a photo would be ok with the images eventually actually ..... being seen? LOL

I think that was a freshly remodeled wall. There were plenty of pictures behind him on his desk. It looks like that was freshly decorated. I imagine he gets things turned over alot. That may even be a recobized employees wall.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
This is not political. NOT POLITICAL

I was watching videos about private JETS, ...JET .....VIDEOS.

I found one on Trump's 757. During the video it show's his office. And all of the frames are blank. And it doesn't look digitally done. Did he really have every single one hand opened and covered with color coordinated paper covering for privacy during filming?

Here's the Video:

Office Scene from 757 Video

This is not political. NOT POLITICAL The man's name could be SMITH for all I care.

Why do you care at all?

Originally Posted By: dishdude
So Trump's picture frames are as empty as the suit he's wearing?

He made his millions through business...unlike his adversary who made her millions through....'PUBLIC SERVICE'.....

They are as empty as the four seats at the dinner table no longer filled by the people Shrillary failed to protect in Lybia, jack.

Originally Posted By: pbm

He made his millions through business...unlike his adversary who made her millions through....'PUBLIC SERVICE'.....

Donald started with an inheritance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back