Hat Tip to RMEuropean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted my order before 1pm CMT this past Monday. RMEuro quickly sent me a confirmation and shipped the same day via FedEx gnd from Calif. FedEx delivered my pkg by 2pm today! Not only are their prices great, everything was in stock, shipment was free (I met the min. order amount), and even the free shipping was quick! My first time to order from them. Definitely won't be the last.

On the other hand, the other half of the shipment was through another popular supplier out West. My order wasn't even processed much less shipped the same day. Next day, I get an email saying some items were out-of-stock, though they didn't say what. My email asking for more information was ignored. So my order went out Wed. and will arrive (via their free shipping) on Monday. Bummer as I was looking fwd to getting it all installed over the weekend.

Not at all connected with RMEuropean, just a VERY satisfied first time customer!

Looking forward to doing business with them again.

RM European is a great site to shop from if they stock the parts that you are looking for. They are a third party parts site that sells exclusively from worldpac's catalog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back