Walmart now carries Nokian tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Walmart selling tires from a company in Finland have to do with them selling Chinese cars?

Originally Posted By: loub
What does Walmart selling tires from a company in Finland have to do with them selling Chinese cars?

01.gif

I just had Walmart put a new set of tires on my wife's Lexus (General RT43s). I bought the TPMS Denso factory service kits from Rock Auto and took them with me. Bought the tires online (site to store free shipping) and wheeled them to the automotive department. The installed and balanced all the tires perfectly. Then I took it to my Goodyear shop for a 4 wheel alignment. I saved about $150 over buying them at Tire Rack and have free lifetime rotation and balance at WM.

Last edited:
A quick check of Wal Mart's website - can't find any Nokians...

I've owned several sets of Nokians, and loved them, but they are still hard to find...

Originally Posted By: loub

Many of their tires are actually made in Russia but corporate sits in Finland. They are decent tires but like all wr series seem have grown loud at end of life(45k on wr g2 SUV).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back