New Car: 2015 Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I know this thread is old but I'll probably select a Camry SE for my next company car. I can choose from a few but the more I see the restyled Camry, the more I like them.

I don't like the red stitching on the seats / dash / gear shift.

Not sure you can get an SE without the stitching.

I noticed the Toyota dealer here has been reprogramming the computers on a lot of them. They did it on the 2012 Camry we have and it's pretty good. Maybe I'm just used to it. I'd buy another one esp given the price.

Delta,

Did you get accustomed to the auto trans in your Camry or you still don't like it ?

After a few more miles it adjusted to our driving, or could of got used to it. We have to drive up and down a 14% grade mountain to get in and out of town. Pop it in sport mode and it's like driving on flat ground.

The stock tires IMO are garbage. Rain or snow is terrible. Before too long it will have a new set. Other than that its been a great car.

I know this thread is old but I'll probably select a Camry SE for my next company car. I can choose from a few but the more I see the restyled Camry, the more I like them.

Company car would have many different drivers so that the LE would be better for most drivers than SE.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

Company car would have many different drivers so that the LE would be better for most drivers than SE.

I'm thinking he will be the sole driver of the car.

I'll be the only driver. Company pays for car but we can purchase it after the lease is up.

I can even pick a Chevy Volt or Ford C-Max... but i want a basic reliable sedan.

You have too many Honda's already, time for a change and Camry is a good reliable car to own.

The question is which trim level, I like the base LE 4-cyl for good ride and fuel economy and not too many gadgets to fail.

I was thinking maybe a 2016 Accord but they look dated and the Sport model has crazy big wheels that will kill the ride. Accord LX wheels are butt ugly.

My honest opinion is to get the base model LE. I notice you live in Florida, so I don't imagine there are too many curvy mountain roads to go on. The LE will be a little more comfortable for those longer drives. The SE's suspension is a little stiff, but is perfect for the mountain roads around here. I'm sure you can negotiate a set of alloys in the deal rather than the hubcaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back