Redoing an old retrofit job headlights please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a complete retrofit hid System including the correct optic on my dad's 2000 Lincoln Town Car he had an accident a few weeks ago and took out one of the headlights all of the correct hid equipment is still functional however I need to buy 2 new housing units which I'm doing via eBay or Amazon it is a nightmare disassembling headlight assemblies and retrofitting with the correct optic I would really like to consider just putting in The Brightest Bulb I can find into new housing units and calling it a day I need honest opinions on without question the brightest headlights that she can plug and play on a car nowadays I truly appreciate everyone's input thank you

I appreciate your input on your recommendation I ordered The Nighthawks for about $16 on Amazon I also ordered the right and left hand new housing units for the headlights for the front of the car I will post back up when it's all put together

Make sure you put a wiring harness in it as well. The factory wiring is pathetic, but so is the stock reflector design. With a Philips Extreme Power Bulb and a harness, Im maxed on my light output with these. Ive gotten flashed twice in the past year. Properly aimed too.
I have a box with my HID conversion stuff in it, just haven't gotten a set of housings to do it in.

The GE Nighthawk isn't that bright but the GE Nighthawk Platinum is. I've recently had bad luck with them though burning out quickly I'd recommend Phillips x-treme vision as one of the brightest bulbs for most domestic applications.

There are also ge Nighthawk sports which are in between the Nighthawk and Nighthawk Platinum.

51t4ObSZchL._SY400_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back