If Anybody has 60K Lying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in good shape, but at $69k, I don't know what they're smoking. Maybe 10% of that would be more reasonable.

I love wagoneers.

This weekend someone brought a freshly restored Grand Wagoneer out to a trail run. It was BEAUTIFUL. Had a 6.0L Vortec in it, 4l80 transmission. Was a nice truck.

They scraped it and dented it.

Have to respect someone for bringing something like that out.

Coming from a specialty/boutique dealer who was restored 1800 of them, it's no surprise they are asking moon money in the hopes of catching a large fish. With my $69K I'd rather buy 3 early 1990's ZR1 Vettes with 20K-30K miles. And in the classic Mopar market that $69K would buy a nicely restored 1968-1970 426 Hemi Roadrunner, GTX, SuperBee, etc. But, I don't have $69K laying around anyways.........

The old diesel Suburbans have been a hot commodity with the same crowd for several years. I wish now I hadn't sold my 87 Grand National.

Looks like the owner not only took really good care of it but they also restored the heck out of it. It's probably better than new at this point considering the reconditioning work. But for that price? No thanks. I almost got one when I was in high school. Was in good shape and had white trim instead of the blue. I really wish I got it. Still have it today considering how cool of an suv they were

Wagonmaster has been doing this for a while now, and their offerings are usually the most expensive on the market because of the reconditioning they do on already clean examples. $69K is a tough pill to swallow though! Seems like only a few years ago many in this condition were half that.

That interior and dash reminds me so much of my Granpa's K-cars, just needs an 8 track player! I can't believe they made these until 1991 though, they must not have sold well in Canada as I don't remember seeing any of them on the road.

I've always liked these cars, ever since I was a little kid. And I remember my mom saying I was nuts for liking them. But I wouldn't pay $60k for one.

I always liked them. It appears there are a few of them in the lot where those pictures were taken. It looks like they buy them to restore and sell.

My parents had one of these garbage heaps growing up. Incredibly unreliable and was replaced with a 1988 suburban 2500 4wd that never missed a beat.

The interior was so haphazard I remember the ac seemed like a separate item from the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back