2015 Silverado - Put some chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres some pics of my truck I bought new in NOV 2015. I added chrome door handles and mirror caps and the bottom chrome pc of the bumber around the tow hooks, I also added tow hooks, the 2wd trucks dont come with them anymore. The pieces I added are from the LTZ or Higher trim level of my truck. What ya all think? enjoy . . .

Stock
IMG_0916_zpsqo2haizb.jpg

IMG_0792_zpspfkbfohx.png

Now
IMG_1173_zpsiawzygy5.jpg

IMG_1160_zpsfqxbnxya.jpg

IMG_1176_zpstyxh15s6.png

Looks good! Funny thing is I'm not a huge chrome fan but it looks better with the additional chrome pieces.

Happy for you. They came standard on mine even though it's the LT. Chrome door handles and chrome caps on the mirros as well. I didn't add the chrome trim in the front, but I installed the tow hooks. The downside to the mirror caps is that they will get pitted from road debris over time I have found out.

Originally Posted By: RhondaHonda
Looks good! Funny thing is I'm not a huge chrome fan but it looks better with the additional chrome pieces.
Exactly what in was gonna say

Very classily done! I'm glad there are still people in this world who don't compulsively want to plastidip everything.

I want all that on the back of mine to blind tailgaters with illegal retrofit 100w hid's

Saw a semi with giant chrome mudflaps that worked good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back