Anyone remember "in living color" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching some of the best of this show other night. Lots of actors got their starts and I enjoyed it. Jim Carey is priceless as "Fire Marshall Bill"

Great show,until everybody started leaving and Keenan rebelled against FOXs edits.

Yes indeed it was one of my favorite shows
smile.gif

When I saw your thread title, I thought of a band, the premier song of which was "Cult of Personality".
Still have this on cassette. Not too many of our cars accommodate that format these days.

Originally Posted By: car51
Was watching some of the best of this show other night. Lots of actors got their starts and I enjoyed it. Jim Carey is priceless as "Fire Marshall Bill"

Find the episode where Jim Carey is Vanilla Ice, White, White baby.

Last edited:
When I read the subject line, the first thing that came to my mind was not the comedy show that "car51" refers to, but the 1960s/70s NBC tagline. I'm feelin' OLD right now...

Originally Posted By: JTK
That was a great show. It was on Sunday nights IIRC. The fly girls!

That's how J Lo started!

Remember the Wayans' spinoff movie, "I'm gonna get you sucka"?

It's rare that any family could have that many funny guys under one roof. They must have fought hard for attention at the dinner table!

We used to have a grizzled old white guy at work who'd always misquote Homey D Clown as "Homey don't do that." Ironically, this was at a TV station that long ago held a FOX affiliation.
lol.gif

Fire Marshall Bill

smile.gif

And Britney Spears (? still around? snubbed by mainstream due to being too psycho, much like Lohan but not Miley Cyrus,) as well as Christina Aguilera and of course JT - Justin Timberlake - were from The Mickey Mouse Club.

The Simpsons, In Living Color and Married with Children. What a great night of TV!

f054eb703df8118b05b06a866317ea79.jpg

Originally Posted By: dishdude
The Simpsons, In Living Color and Married with Children. What a great night of TV!

f054eb703df8118b05b06a866317ea79.jpg

The cross-dress thing was funny until Madera ruined it. I think it's a great thing they did to get starts.. I still laughed at Shinaynay (that's Martin.)

Everyone's favorite Martin character seemed to either be Shinaynay, or Bruh Man, 5th Floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back