Another day of Rallycross with the Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Looks like a fast course! You should include some of the steering wheel in your shot so we can see how hard you are trying and oversteer and understeer.

The course had some fast spots, but they weren't as fast as the ones from last month (I didn't top out first gear this time). Top speed was probably around 45, I don't think I saw the tach hit 5k.

I've actually been contemplating getting a second, cheaper go-pro to act as a steering wheel / gauge cluster camera (and do an inset view in the video). Moving the existing camera to give that (rather than being windshield or outside mounted) ends up giving a ton of dashboard view, I think (or it ends up competing for space with my head). I'll have to play around with camera position in the meantime and see if I can find something I like.

I missed last month's event, but I made it out for rallycross yesterday. I'll have my videos up soon, but for now, I've just got a link to a video a friend got of me launching the thing. Not a bad launch for how slick and muddy the ground was.

Link to Instagram Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back