Post up pictures of your cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your feline friends, not your catalytic converters, for we doormats on literalism.

I will start. Here is Lucky!

9d6lMvC.jpg

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Henry:
138dbc51-654b-4727-b8cb-a49b449b29b1.jpg_zpsnytqwhs3.png

And Lincoln:

IMG_20160313_125912_01_zpsieeki8ux.jpg

Cute kitties
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Turbo_Lemming
Here is Lucky!

What about Snowball?

Who?

*Lincoln looks like Tiger, in kitten form!

We rescued a feral kitten. We named her Annie but she's hiding in the spare bedroom right now and is not available for a photo op. Becoming a blood donor is not worth a picture. She's about as tough as a kitten can be. My dogs give her a wide berth.

Originally Posted By: Turbo_Lemming
Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

main_catalyticconverters.jpg

Couldn't resist, could ya.
smile.gif

Nope, it was just too easy, especially with them all sleeping in a pile like the feline variety also tend to do... ;-)

Smokey Joe, he turned up 5 or 6 years ago as a 1 year old tom, and decided he wanted to be best friends with my neutered torty Dusty, who also walked the 2 doors down to our place and stayed. After a couple of months of hanging around with no encouragement, I rewarded his devotion by cutting his balls off. He was a wild boy to tame, but he really wanted to get involved with humans, he has caused more damage to me than any other cat I've had. Dusty was mauled by a dog 2 or 3 years ago ( raised in a house of bulldogs, she was scornful of stupid dogs and had their number, but a husky cross was her undoing) Smokey Joe was devistated, and now he had to deal with the Toms who Dusty despatched with just a scowl. The stress caused kidney and urinary tract problems, so now is on a special diet, has 6 monthly injections and gets extra cuddles. He doesn't meow, but squarks like a myna, has no real interest in the food thing...sometimes he eats stuff, but never asks for it. Bestest most devoted cat I've ever had.

P7090023.jpg

Big fan of Silk's cat.

Presently catless, but a friend of mine has a cat we refer to as "Chairman Meow"; his favorite place is on top of the microwave after it has been used.

I tried to make my bed this morning...

Grey one is Minnie, black/white is Tip, and the tan one is PJ. All were born in or around my old house in Mississippi.

Louie:

da13aab3c6.jpg

He's both an inside and outside cat. He doesn't wander very far from home when he's outside. Smart, well trained cat. And very lovable.

(That glare in his eye is just a reflection; nothing wrong with his eyes).

~ Triton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back