Amazon free shipping is now $49 minimum order????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Originally Posted By: dareo
Its all part of Amazons plan to take over the world and have everyone paying for Prime.

Honestly, the "2 day shipping" has really gotten a lot worse since USPS got involved. Often i can order something on a Saturday and it doesn't show up until Thursday. An entire weekend to process and pack the item and it still takes 4 week days? Come on.

Here's a clue, they do that on purpose so you will upgrade to Prime. Lots of times they quote me a week for shipping and then nothing happens for 6 days. Then I get it the next day. My city has that new same day delivery thing.

I have sufficient clues thank you. I have prime at home and my business. I do tons of amazon transactions all the time. They used to be almost 100% reliable on a 2 day delivery. Now it is very unreliable and i cannot order things for customers anymore since i have no idea when they will really show up.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Its all part of Amazons plan to take over the world and have everyone paying for Prime.

Honestly, the "2 day shipping" has really gotten a lot worse since USPS got involved. Often i can order something on a Saturday and it doesn't show up until Thursday. An entire weekend to process and pack the item and it still takes 4 week days? Come on.

Here's a clue, they do that on purpose so you will upgrade to Prime. Lots of times they quote me a week for shipping and then nothing happens for 6 days. Then I get it the next day. My city has that new same day delivery thing.

I have sufficient clues thank you. I have prime at home and my business. I do tons of amazon transactions all the time. They used to be almost 100% reliable on a 2 day delivery. Now it is very unreliable and i cannot order things for customers anymore since i have no idea when they will really show up.

You should email to Amazon customer service about missing the 2days shipping with Prime. More customers complaint about Prime's 2 day shipping they may do something about it.

I don't have prime. I've noticed that they delay delivery when free shipping is selected. I started cancelling orders if they weren't shipped in a timely manner. After a few cancellations, they stopped delaying my orders. Maybe they have software to detect my behavior.

I often get better deals on ebay and other places. They aren't the low cost provider for many items.

I just got an air conditioner delivered for free with Prime. It's the second AC I have purchased from them. They also shipped me a snow thrower for free.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever had a late Prime order. If anything I get them early. I usually order on the weekend so most packages are here by Wednesday but every once in while they show up Tuesday.

For me its not so much the two day shipping as it is the free shipping, if packages start coming on Thursday its not a deal breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back