Performance drivers, check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The training is expensive, presidents and other politicians are a dime a dozen.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
It's a cool video game, I guess.

Awww, [censored]. Yes, it's from a video game. I feel so stupid now.

Apologies, everyone.

Yes, I had honestly thought that was a real thing. I saw it on a phone while at work today. I won't blow my coworker's mind that it was from a video game.. he fooled me.

Apologies, y'all. I really do feel dumb.

My sister sent me that thing. She didn't know it was a video game either. I think BITOG could use an entrance exam. Although this board isn't as bad as some it used to have a much better signal to noise ratio.

Lol... Turbo_Lemming, everyone's been fooled once or twice in the past. No worries.

One of Obama's limos. He ordered 2 anticipating that he would be elected so they would be ready on time. Each basic shell of the car was reported to cost $900K before adding the interior, communications, life support systems and fire control systems. Each time Obama goes to a fund raiser or any other activity both cars are flown to his destination as part of his motorcade. The exact details of how the car was made and the systems used are unavailable. It is speculated that the additions to the basic shell may well have been responsible for more than doubling the cost of each car.

Originally Posted By: Turbo_Lemming
Originally Posted By: car51
I wonder why

Wonder why what? No idea what you're talking about here. Lost

Give it up, Joseph. You're as transparent as glass.

Originally Posted By: Turbo_Lemming
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
It's a cool video game, I guess.

Awww, [censored]. Yes, it's from a video game.

That was obvious from the first second.

I suppose if you watched a small cellphone it might look real... The background looks pretty good. The tire smoke, not even close, same for the rims in certain angles.

Originally Posted By: car51
I wonder why

Multiple Personality Disorder??
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back