Mothers new back to black aerosol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked this out and if it's anything like Adams 'in and out' spray, I'm in. It's brand new far as I can tell; has anyone got hold of it yet? Auto geek has it listed and discounted, but is there anyone here that can give us a review....

demarpaint, how is the Adam's in and out spray? Good for engines? I want to see how this Mother's B2B Aerosol is.

Originally Posted By: buster
demarpaint, how is the Adam's in and out spray? Good for engines? I want to see how this Mother's B2B Aerosol is.

Sorry- I couldn't tell you, I don't ever recall using it.

I'm going to call them today and ask them more about this product. This is the only product I can see possibly replacing the 303 but fore now I am sticking with the 303. I don't know if the B2B offers the same level of protection.

I've used Adams in & out spray and it's very good but pricey. Last time I checked you had to buy it from them online - no other retailers. They also offer their VRT vinyl treatment liquid and it's great too; just pricey and online sales only.
That's why I'm hoping Mothers back to black aerosol is as good- might be able to get it at the auto parts store, discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back