Oil Dipstick Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol people are making this 10x a bigger deal than I made it.

Am I not allowed to ask a question about why my dipstick is off for over 1/2 a quart? If I let it go down to 1 quart low, it might be 1-1/2 quart low, which might not be good.

I haven't replied to this in 5 days, but people still comment talking [censored].

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

That is what we think about you.

Here a guy on oil forums doesn't understand the complexities and physics of the ultra-state-of-the-art dipstick.

Contact Toyota and tell them you don't understand your dipstick.

Man, Castrol could've paid you to do a commerical a few years ago.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Originally Posted By: Nick1994

That is what we think about you.

Here a guy on oil forums doesn't understand the complexities and physics of the ultra-state-of-the-art dipstick.

Contact Toyota and tell them you don't understand your dipstick.

Man, Castrol could've paid you to do a commerical a few years ago.

Since you couldn't be bothered before, how about now you explain to me how an oil dipstick that goes straight down into a pan of oil has such a large variance in the level from one side to another? When the other million cars I've checked the oil on don't do this.

Or

You can get a new BMW. I hear those check the oil for you. Then you can start a thread on why oil pours differently when you invert the spout.

Or maybe the correct funnel bowl to spout ratio. Gotta have that swirling affect and oil the engine at the perfect flow rate.

I apologized to you in a different thread and it apparently fell on deaf ears since it was not acknowledged.

Now you are bringing profanity into the situation.

Maybe a quick trip to downtown Tempe is called for.

And you're the one who started a thread about how synthetic blend oil felt more slippery in your hand than regular oil.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
I apologized to you in a different thread and it apparently fell on deaf ears since it was not acknowledged.

Now you are bringing profanity into the situation.

Maybe a quick trip to downtown Tempe is called for.
What's the profanity that i used? If you click on "Quote" and read it you can see the word that was censored was the word "c r a p"

If you call that profanity, I don't know what else to tell you.

Also, I saw your apology. It didn't hurt my feelings in the first place and it didn't seem like it was necessary to accept your apology?

Sorry if you feel I need to reply to an apology I guess?

Yes I did start that thread.

Oil is for lubrication. I noticed one oil seemed to have better lubrication that the other. Is that due to additives, I think they said Moly, but I think it is surfactants like glycerine in hand soaps.

That is on a different tier than asking why you cannot decipher your dipstick. You have like double the posts of me in half the time Ive been here.

Maybe you are hunting stuff to worry about, because you are pent up and cannot relax. Gotta go, go go!

Get used to it I guess. Summer is approaching and I suspect you wont be outside much from 6a-8p.

Yes, profanity according to BITOG's censor. This used to be touted as a family site. As in, keep it clean! But I see alot of RSP getting through recently.

Just because you can run a muck and not get arrested or disciplined doesn't mean it is ok. You have to learn what is right and not accept anything other than that. Govern yourself.

If you are still mad and irate, then, as I said, there are probably some things to go do in Tempe. Isn't it a 24/7 party there? I mean, what is their mascot?

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Tempe. The state university is there yes, but not party central as far as I know, maybe I'll know more about it in a few months, since I'm enrolled in ASU and start classes there in the fall. I'm not irate or mad, nor am I a go go go person. I'm pretty laid back.

And post count doesn't mean anything? I don't start that many threads. I usually comment on others post and help other people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back