Iron X and car wash 07 Corolla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, so i used iron x paste for first time, i followed The Critic's advice to apply with a damp applicator. Not sure if i put too much water but it appeared on finish in a soapy way. I gave it a wash and used some cheap turtle spray wax as i dried it with a chamois. next i plan to clay it and iron x again and then wash, polish and apply sealant followed by a top coat of wax. All feedback appreciated, its my daily driver.
  • 10d9li9.jpg

6h6dd1.jpg

54ewwi.jpg

Last edited:
Looks real good Rolla! Most of the rail dust will be on the lower parts of the car. It will turn purple when reacting with the Iron X but it's prob hard to notice because of the red color of the car. Sometimes it won't get all of the rail dust out. What it leaves behind usually is taken care of by the clay bar. Just did the Matrix the other day.

Wash, Tarminator, Iron X, clay, wash, Duragloss #101. I applied the sealant very thin and it was so much easier to remove. I had to go over the lower parts of the car several times with the steps I mentioned earlier since winter takes it's toll on the finish.

A few years ago Critic sent me a sample of Iron X paste/gel and I just about finished it off. So need to order either the spray or the paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back