Wheel covers - early bday gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Lol I went back and counted. You changed the hub caps 6 times.

Nick, that is called OCD overload.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: wemay
I used to feel the same way grampi. Not anymore.

You now like the cheap plastic wheel covers?

The fact that my wheels can always look new by spending $10 to replace a damaged one? Yes.
Let's just say it isnt a deal breaker.

Come on grampi... no?
wink.gif

Ok, im really done this time guys. To things converged with this thread... my new Corolla and finally figured out how to post pics from my phone. I won't torture you any more.

1676p6q.jpg

Lol lets start the betting for when he changes them again!

Just kidding Wemay, those look the best of the aftermarket hub caps.

My Camry was rear-ended last month, so it's now officially a beater. I bumped a curb and broke one of the Walmart hubcaps that came with the car so I took the other one off on the drivers side so it would match
crackmeup2.gif

My Camry was rear-ended last month, so it's now officially a beater. I bumped a curb and broke one of the Walmart hubcaps that came with the car so I took the other one off on the drivers side so it would match
crackmeup2.gif

LOL, that's what I'm talking about!

BTW Nick, what's the over/under odds on that bet
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Wemay: I like the Hyundai
smile.gif

Your new Toyota is real nice btw
smile.gif

Thanks Car51!

crackmeup2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Haha I won't be betting too much.

Tomorrow I'm going to a junk yard and will probably pick up a set of wheels from a Lexus ES300 to put on my Camry, they look like new wheels. Everything is 75% off so why not. If I get them i'll post on here.

Come on grampi... no?
wink.gif

Ok, im really done this time guys. To things converged with this thread... my new Corolla and finally figured out how to post pics from my phone. I won't torture you any more.

1676p6q.jpg

Those wheel covers actually look pretty nice...I could live with those...the ones that were on my Corolla looked like they came from the Dollar Store...

crackmeup2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Haha I won't be betting too much.

Tomorrow I'm going to a junk yard and will probably pick up a set of wheels from a Lexus ES300 to put on my Camry, they look like new wheels. Everything is 75% off so why not. If I get them i'll post on here.

Would love to see them!

Originally Posted By: grampi
Come on grampi... no?
wink.gif

1676p6q.jpg

Those wheel covers actually look pretty nice...I could live with those...the ones that were on my Corolla looked like they came from the Dollar Store...

thumbsup2.gif

I still have the OEM covers in case i get tired of these.

2uzv18g.jpg

ebcx9k.jpg

These were stolen last night while parked at WMart. No more than 20 min inside.

...so i now went with these. Less attention as well as conceals the stealies the best. Don't want the hassle of worrying if my wheel covers will be stolen again. Ridiculous.

17fo8z.jpg

2j4vpte.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back