exterior vinyl trim on older Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bumpers and lower door panels, rocker panels on my Jeep are kind of a faded gray textured vinyl.

Whats the best product to shine them up.

I thought I asked this last year but a search could not find it.

I bring this up not to be mean, but to allow you to not degrade someone elses accomplishments or importance.

I met a guy who thought people were crazy for spending over a thousand dollars on a bicycle. Yet, that can be bottom dollar to some who ride thousands of miles a year.

We all have our opinions, values, priorities and obligations. So let us not poo-poo on someone else's pride and joy.

Boy,I saw a Wrangler like that yesterday,looked like doo doo.No pride in ownership there,merely a "fashion statement" lol

There are several products that would help. I've used "Back to Black", I think it is called, that you simply wipe on/off. Lasted pretty good on bumpers of my Ranger that had turned gray. Been about a year and they need another coat.

Haven't used it myself yet but very good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-06112-Black-Plastic-Restorer/dp/B00GZLMEN4/ref=pd_sim_263_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=41yQnFovILL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=19FX3X52H8EWQNSEXB3J

Pretty affordable as well. One of the excellent rated reviews is from the owner of a Jeep with faded gray trim.

Last edited:
I use Armor All on my Jeep's fender flairs. Keeps them looking nice and black.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Haven't used it myself yet but very good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-06112-Black-Plastic-Restorer/dp/B00GZLMEN4/ref=pd_sim_263_7?ie=UTF8&dpID=41yQnFovILL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=19FX3X52H8EWQNSEXB3J

Pretty affordable as well. One of the excellent rated reviews is from the owner of a Jeep with faded gray trim.

I've used it and it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back