Best blinker fluid how to video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed how he went to the trouble to have conventional and synthetic fluids
smile.gif

What is the recommended BFCI? I changed mine back in March, but I did not get a UBFA done. The fluid was geting dark, and we all know that dark fluid is indicative of worn out fluid. Should I consider adding a ZDDP additive since I have a high performance blinker cam?

When he went to refill the light housing...."find a good place to hold this up".

Resting it between the radiator header and grille was somehow hysterical. Kira

The Kaleco blinker fluid contains 600ppm thulium and 50ppm uranium oxide for light boosting and spectrum shaping.
Truly a superior product.

I almost would like to see when someone shows up at the dealer after doing this "themselves"...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
I'm waiting for a reputable company like liqui moly to make a Blinker fluid saver fluid for high mileage leaks.

I can't wait until people post if they should keep the factory fill blinker fluid or change it out immediately.

Don't change the factory blinker fill too early, you have to break in the blinkers to avoid cloudy lights later. And don't use the synthetic fluid for the first fill, that may cause leaks

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
My blinker fluid is starting to darken a bit. Should I change it, or is it okay to keep it in when it starts going black?

Are they city blinks or highway blinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back