Finally have the nice cars out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got them going yesterday: my Caddy, my wife's Grand National, and my father in law's turbo Pinto and Super Duty Trans Am. Today...will hit 70 degrees, so it's time for motorcycle riding!

Originally Posted By: Trav
Not yet, have to wait till they fill all the holes in the road. I think I saw a Fiat 500 disappear down one last night.

If your road crews are like ours don't plan on ever taking your nice cars out.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Not yet, have to wait till they fill all the holes in the road. I think I saw a Fiat 500 disappear down one last night.

Fortunately this winter wasn't bad so the roads didn't get that trashed.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Got them going yesterday: my Caddy, my wife's Grand National, and my father in law's turbo Pinto and Super Duty Trans Am. Today...will hit 70 degrees, so it's time for motorcycle riding!
Pics!

We have a lot of sinking manhole covers. I was talking to one of guys working on them, he told me the bricks they used when they were new are failing and they all need to be relined.
The sewer infrastructure is literally crumbling underneath the roads.

At least the snow and ice fills them smoothing out the road, in summer a M35 deuce and a half would be a better summer vehicle around here.

I pulled the SRT out just before I left for Maryland. Looking forward to taking it for a boot when I get home as the weather is finally decent according to my wife.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
I pulled the SRT out just before I left for Maryland. Looking forward to taking it for a boot when I get home as the weather is finally decent according to my wife.
It sure is nice out, 19 degrees and sunny right now. Was the same yesterday!

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
It sure is nice out, 19 degrees and sunny right now. Was the same yesterday!

thumbsup2.gif
Great to hear.

80f and sunny here. Yesterday took the convertible out and explored 3 local garden centers.

Didn't buy anything but just realized the convertible is perfect for transporting tall trees!

Mid 80F yesterday and high 80F today.

Too hot to have top down, I was sweating on the drive in S2000 with top down to Lake Elsinore yesterday afternoon, even with A/C on with max air flow couldn't cool down the hot air.

Winter time in SO Cal is better time with top down driving when temperature is between 65F and 75F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back