Did anyone use Atomium additive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have no need for another snake oil on the market. There's nothing in that product that I need that isn't already in Pennzoil Ultra or Mobil 1 or other high quality products.

What is Atomium oil additive supposed to do? Is it the official additive of NASCAR?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MyVolvoS60
Does anyone have an experience of Atomium oil additive?

LOL saw your posting this on other sites get deleted.

this is what i know about it!

Two atom are walking down the street one day, and one of them says to the other:

"Hey, wait up a second. I think I lost an electron"

The first atom replied, "Are you sure?"

The second atom exclaimed, "Yes, I'm positive!"

Umm, this snake oil is an engine oil add, so the thread should be moved in my opinion.

If you drain the oil when cold and add 2 small bottles of cheap thick oil, then many engines will work at low power all day.

All this snake oil has going for it is just some slick advertising team, but their web site is a real giggle:

TRIBOTECHNICAL COMPOUNDS "ATOMIUM". WHAT IS IT?
ATOMIUM is a tribotechnical compound containing neutral auto-chemistry formula. ATOMIUM technology uses the unique properties of natural minerals aimed to rebuild worn friction units of engines, gearboxes, fuel pressure pumps, hydraulic power steering and other units of the vehicles and industrial facilities. ATOMIUM technology optimizes the contact of friction pairs in engine parts that leads to improved technical parameters that can reach the nominal.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the OP hasn't tried to explain to us that he does not work for Suprotec and is just a customer wanting to spread the word.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Is it me, or does the English being spoken in that video seem oddly 'broken'?

Yeah, some of the sentences in that video were just plain nonsense. Reminds me of a turboencabulator explanation.

Last edited:
Man, that is pure gobbledygook.

Back in a previous life I was a research technologist for a large company. We had to write research briefs and reports on our work and one April Fool's day I wrote one that was complete nonsense and forwarded it around for peer review. Mine was caught on the first review though - unlike this garbage that is being used to sell a worthless product.

Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK
All this snake oil has going for it is just some slick advertising team, but their web site is a real giggle:

ATOMIUM is a tribotechnical compound containing neutral auto-chemistry formula. ATOMIUM technology uses the unique properties of natural minerals aimed to rebuild worn friction units of engines, gearboxes, fuel pressure pumps, hydraulic power steering and other units of the vehicles and industrial facilities. ATOMIUM technology optimizes the contact of friction pairs in engine parts that leads to improved technical parameters that can reach the nominal.

As for the English being spoken, the inflection seems exceedingly odd, as if it were a speech synthesizer with an otherwise good voice. I've never heard strange inflection like that before.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Is it me, or does the English being spoken in that video seem oddly 'broken'?

Clearly synthesized (as others have mentioned) and the bizarre use of the English language reminded me almost exactly of the alien from "Home".

Quote:

This is the Rusky "muscovite" formula.

Note my emphasis above.

Anytime it is stated that a compound can rebuild worn friction units all kinds of red flages should go up and one should run in the opposite direction.

And what are the optimum "technical" parameters? Well, that is pure fluff and nonsense.

Last edited:
Molakule:
This is the Rusky "muscovite" formula.
Note my emphasis above.

Anytime it is stated that a compound can rebuild worn friction units all kinds of red flages should go up and one should run in the opposite direction.

And what are the optimum "technical" parameters? Well, that is pure fluff and nonsense.

PS: I hope any potential user knows this oil ardittive is fully rated by the Acea folks as 0/0.
Nah, the N.Korean oil brewers use, "Red flags"!

Umm, so that means it contains "KIMJUNGILLOVITE", when the German made TUV certified mix was supposed to be based on, "UNOBTOMIUM"!

Last edited:
Taking the oil out and adding 2 oz of additive that invariabily would sit in the bottom of the sump without getting sucked by the pickup tube, WON'T DO SQUAT. No effect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back