Who are your favorite posters on BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: deven
I miss Gary Allan and his well written thoughtful posts. RIP Gary.

Yeah, a lot of us do
frown.gif

Yeah,
I miss Gary badly.

Having breakfast with Gary an his wife in 2010 was one of my life's joys...my wife and his still keep in touch.

Clevy doesn't post here anymore?

I like MolaKule, Trav, QP, eljefino, OVERKILL/OVERK1LL, mechtech2, mk378, yeti, ... acquariuscsm, I can't think right now, I depressurized my Volvo cooling system because that's a little scary.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: deven
I miss Gary Allan and his well written thoughtful posts. RIP Gary.

Yeah, a lot of us do
frown.gif

X 1000 He was like family.
frown.gif

Literally have too many to list all of them. A short list would be OVERKILL, The Critic, Shannow, 2015_PSD, 01rangerxl, Scott_Tucker, 02SE, Drew99GT, Garak, SteveSRT8, Chris142. There are so many others that I genuinely enjoy seeing their posts. I really enjoy getting to help others with their random parts questions.

Got to hang out with Critic and his gf last Saturday, she put up with us nerding out over cars over In N Out. Also have been able to help 2015_PSD with his truck, we had a real nice conversation on the phone yesterday.

I am on a few forums, this and SVTPerformance are the ones I go to most and I have to say there are such amazing people on both. The range of careers and people that can answer questions related to their profession is truly awesome.

For me the members that stand out are MolaKule, Clevy, Char Baby, Overkill, Shannow, Garak, Drew99GT, SteveSRT8, SLCraig, mechanicx (although I don't think he posts here anymore), Trav, JHZR2, PandaBear, The Critic.
I enjoy posts from all members, except for the obvious trolls that like to waste everyone's time.

Garak, Clevy, Shannow, Merkava4, Aquariuscm, GreeCGuy, Chris142, Car51, Cheesepuffs, Turtlevette, Capri_Driver, Johnny, and Joseph.....I see you've returned.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back