F1 - 2016 Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 heads to China this weekend with two of the big stories being the return to the [much loved] 2015 qualifying format after quite a fiasco and the return of Fernando Alonso after being cleared by FIA medical staff. Also interesting is that Lewis Hamilton was handed a gird spot penalty for a gearbox change which means he can only start from 6th at best. If he is unable to win from 6th Rosberg will have a commanding lead in the WDC race.

US TV SCHEDULE
Practice 1: Thursday April 14th, 10PM EST , NBC Sports Live Extra
Practice 2: Friday April 15th, 2AM EST , NBCSN
Practice 3: Saturday April 16th, 12AM, NBC Sports Live Extra
Qualifying: Saturday April 16th, 3AM EST , NBCSN
Race: Sunday April 17th, 2:00AM EST , NBCSN

Please click over to TOV Motorsports for the full post (including TV times, track data, and video) and discuss there, here, or both!

http://motorsports.vtec.net/blog/119/f1-2016-chinese-grand-prix/

03_China_E_300DPI-886x498.jpg

I also see NBC is returning to "channel roulette". Switching around in order to make it harder to find. I don't even know if I get "NBC Sports Live Extra". God, how I miss Speed Channel coverage.

At least TSN keeps it on at least one of its five channels, which are grouped together on my satellite system. I can at least give them credit for that. Oh, and last race, they didn't cut to commercial the second someone went into the pit lane. I swear that TSN has a device that turns on the commercial as soon as the first pit limiter is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back