What do you guys think of this wheel on my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to start off with I am sure most of you will not like this wheel that I am thinking of getting and that's fine. I get the impression that most are into function over form, but I'm young and like big wheels with small side wall tires. I had 20's on my car last year and sold them to get a different style.

Now these are the Konig Interform wheels, 20x8.5 and are rotary forged and weigh in at 25 pounds. That is less then my stock 18" cast wheels that weigh in at 29 pounds a piece!

This is not my actual car but I happened to find a pic that is exactly like my car. Same color, tinted windows, lowered, and all.

Just my opinion. Im 53 years old and not into big wheels. It looks just alright to me. I think 18s with a little more tire would look far better.

They look pretty slick to me
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: RedOakRanch
Cool design, be prepared to bend one though!

I like them but probably have purchased whole cars for less.

It is for your DD (in your sig)? Would be good on a sunny day car, perhaps not for year round. You have winter rims?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: RedOakRanch
Cool design, be prepared to bend one though!

I like them but probably have purchased whole cars for less.

It is for your DD (in your sig)? Would be good on a sunny day car, perhaps not for year round. You have winter rims?

Yup. For the Accord in my sig.
The stock 18" wheels get used during the snow season.

I am actually getting better responses then I thought
banana2.gif

The color and spokes are pretty nice (subdued) but I agree with the idea that 18" would work better with a bit more rubber.

I am not into aftermarket wheels, but those do complement the car. They somewhat remind me of the 18's on the sport / touring models.

I don't like aftermarket wheels either, but the style looks fine. The wheels on that car look too big, look like the fender would be bent if they hit a bump while turning.

These were my old wheels. Sold them over the winter. They were very heavy at 33 pound a piece for just the wheel. Standard cast wheel, nothing special.

I go for that smash the fender look. I cut it close but have about an 1/8 inch to spare when the car is flexed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back