Who are your favorite posters on BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject is pretty much self explanatory. Who tickles your funny bone with the best stories? Who do you refer to the most when it comes to lubrication questions? Who do you trust the most with mechanical issues? Who do like for other subjects?

FYI: NO FLAMING ALLOWED!! Lets keep this civil and upbeat please.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DemoFly
People that actually post data.

Um, that's not very upbeat. Therefor not keeping with the subject. ;-)

Last edited:
Trav, not only for mechanical but for other things ranging from touching up paint chips to polishing and protecting headlights. Plus helping via pm with a wheel bearing and recommendations on saving money with quality parts.
thumbsup2.gif

I'll have to give a massive thumbs up to Trav. He's given me a few good tips that saved me $$$$ and provided some new skills as well.

When he replies to a thread, he's always making it an interesting read.

My fave posts (not any particular posters per se) are the drama queen ones. I need my daily soap opera fix
laugh.gif

Trav, KCJEEP, OVERKILL, Shannow, and BlueOvalFilter and Slacktide_Bitog. Also Sayjac
smile.gif

All these wonderful folks offer sound advice

So who is the guy that has the great stories of the "minivan?" on the family farm? I haven't seen him here lately. I really did love those posts.

Originally Posted By: car51
Trav, KCJEEP, OVERKILL, Shannow, and BlueOvalFilter and Slacktide_Bitog. Also Sayjac
smile.gif

All these wonderful folks offer sound advice

I like the technical expertise with supporting info offered by the likes of Shannow, MolaKule, HTSS_TR, OVERKILL, JHZRZ, Quattro Pete, SteveSRT8, Trav, dparm, HerrStig, 440Magnum, etc. Most anyone who has been around here several years or 5,000 or more posts has lots to offer.

Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
So who is the guy that has the great stories of the "minivan?" on the family farm? I haven't seen him here lately. I really did love those posts.

That's me!

Try to get you guys an update soon.

Last edited:
Might mispell a few and not in order...

Garak, Shannow, Dave1251, Overkill, QuattroPete, DNewton, Caterham and of course, Merk'

Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
Originally Posted By: DemoFly
People that actually post data.

Um, that's not very upbeat. Therefor not keeping with the subject. ;-)

Boring

Originally Posted By: JC1
I'll have to give a massive thumbs up to Trav. He's given me a few good tips that saved me $$$$ and provided some new skills as well.

When he replies to a thread, he's always making it an interesting read.

Trav for sure and Overk1ll, dbcardinal

Last edited:
My list is relatively long and just because you aren't on it doesn't mean I don't value your posts!

In no particular order:

Shannow, Garak, turtlevette, Quattro Pete, Doug Hillary, Tom NJ, Molakule, 2015_PSD, bobbydavro, bdcardinal, Trav, buster, SteveSRT8, CapriRacer, KrisZ, JHZR2 and Astro14.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
My list is relatively long and just because you aren't on it doesn't mean I don't value your posts!

In no particular order:

Shannow, Garak, turtlevette, Quattro Pete, Doug Hillary, Tom NJ, Molakule, 2015_PSD, bobbydavro, bdcardinal, Trav, buster, SteveSRT8, CapriRacer, KrisZ, JHZR2 and Astro14.

Gee - I was hoping I would be on your list.

Pop Rivit. Any time I start feeling like I'm perfect he always reminds me that there is someone MORE perfect. 8-D

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

In no particular order:

Gee - I was hoping I would be on your list.

Don't worry Donald, I still value your posts, LOL!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back