Pennzoil Platinum® Euro 5W-30 at Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will Pennzoil Platinum Euro in 5W-30 show up on Walmart shelves?

Pennzoil Platinum® Euro
Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus™ Technology

Euro 5W-30
•BMW LL-01
•Fiat 9.55535.Z2
•Mercedes-Benz 229.3, 229.5 and 226.5
•Porsche A40
•VW 502 00 and 505 00
•Renault RN0700 and RN0710

When it does, this may be the perfect fleet engine oil for most of my applications.

I know, not in the Z4M and not in the Cummins.

The Castrol counterpart is already showing up at some locations (Amazon).

If Shell would just stop filling up those BMW bottles long enough to get a couple of truck loads out to my regional Walmart distribution warehouse...

Originally Posted By: volodymyr
Strange that Pennzoil Platinum® Euro 5W-30 has Porsche A40 specification. How can it be?

Yeah, that is clearly an error on Pennzoil's side. I pointed it out a while back.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
When will Pennzoil Platinum Euro in 5W-30 show up on Walmart shelves?

Forget Walmart. I have not seen it at any B&M store.

Strange that Pennzoil Platinum® Euro 5W-30 has Porsche A40 specification. How can it be?

May I ask why?

Originally Posted By: chrisri

May I ask why?

Porsche does not allow any xw30 oils on their A40 list.

Quattro Pete,
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

Yeah, that is clearly an error on Pennzoil's side. I pointed it out a while back.

I wonder what are the other errors present on their web-site? Perhaps some oils do not have API certification, or some are actually low SAPS while it is advertised as full SPAS?

I am exaggerating, I know. But it gives you a hint that such a major error should be fixed immediately from the web-site when discovered/reported.

Shell can be very slow at fixing errors on their sheets. I swear they just leave it until the next major sheet revision. Formula Shell and Formula Shell Synthetic had identical data sheets, at least on the Canadian site. I let them know, and when they figured I didn't mean that they had the same specifications (which they, of course, do), but that they were verbatim, aside from the word synthetic, they said they'd fix it. That was shortly after the SN/GF-5 rollout, and I'm still waiting.

I am waiting on the stuff to go on clearance at AZ.
laugh.gif

Garak,

Originally Posted By: Garak
Shell can be very slow at fixing errors on their sheets.

Hopefully they fix errors in the labs quickly. Oh, wait, we don't that, do we?
smile.gif

Hopefully they fix errors in the labs quickly. Oh, wait, we don't that, do we?
smile.gif

I'm hoping the lab errors weren't there in the first place, and it was just sheet errors.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back