Walmart seems to be stepping it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local Walmart stopped carrying valvoline atf+4 last fall and replaced it with supertech at $4.27 a quart. I googled the license number and it's produced by citgo. Spec wise it's actually a little bit better than the valvoline and even castrol.

I purchased some carquest atf before I discovered the citgo stuff but it's nice to know they carry good quality +4 at a cheap price. If I remember correctly I was paying $7+ for the valvoline.

We have a nice wall of ultra filters now too. I was buying the classics but since they're gone I think i'll just use the frams now.

Castrol 0w40 availability varies from Walmart to Walmart. Also it is sometimes approximately $23 and other times it is approximately $26.

Originally Posted By: dakota99
My local Walmart stopped carrying valvoline atf+4 last fall and replaced it with supertech at $4.27 a quart. I googled the license number and it's produced by citgo. Spec wise it's actually a little bit better than the valvoline and even castrol.

I purchased some carquest atf before I discovered the citgo stuff but it's nice to know they carry good quality +4 at a cheap price. If I remember correctly I was paying $7+ for the valvoline.

We have a nice wall of ultra filters now too. I was buying the classics but since they're gone I think i'll just use the frams now.

The parameters on ATF-4 is so extremely narrow you might as well buy whatever is the cheapest/most convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back