Beautiful car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to have one of these!! The 77 Trans Am was my dream car when I was 8 years old
laugh.gif

Saw those a few days ago. $110K + and they are already sold out. I had a 1980 model that I installed a 1978 front end on and shoe horned a 455 with a Doug Nash 5 speed. It was quite the powerhouse.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Looks like a made over new Camaro - ?
Yes; they use a Camaro to install T/A body panels and accessories onto--even power train mods. They also have a replica of a '69 GTO Judge using a Camaro as the base.

basically...
same as other companies will either build out,or sell you a body kit to make your new Challenger look like a 'Cuda

and yes, i realize that's an over simplification..

Last edited:

Because it IS. Just like Mr. Norm's "Barracuda" is a Challenger under the mods.

Have always loved Trans Am's....but....this looks like a Camaro in sheeps clothing. For THAT kind of money, find a 1978-1979 T.A. on ebay, and then fix it up.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Beautiful car!!

Maybe if it were the real thing. But it's just a fake copy of a classic.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Another one made from a Camaro:

jq8xHv.jpg

Badge engineering at its best?

Id rather see them make new stampings of the old cars with some new tech underneath...

I just don't understand why they gotta price everything through the stratosphere these days...I'd like to see a return to the affordable muscle cars like we had back in the 80s with the Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, and Grand Nationals...now days, anything that goes has got to have a ridiculously high price tag on them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back