A plug for CarWell

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy came to look at my Jeep today as I am trying to cut down on number of vehicles. Its been treated yearly with CarWell since 2010 or 2011 (by The Rust Cop Shop). The guy said it was the best looking Jeep (with respect to body condition) he has come across looking for older Jeeps. Most are all rusted out. Mine has no rust. I have painted the pinch welds on the doors with Rust Encapsulator after treating some minor surface rust.

It gets a yearly wax and some car wash washes in the winter, a few washes at home in the warm weather.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Is he going to purchase though?

Its for his daughter, they are coming back on Sat.

And someone else tomorrow.

But he has seen more Jeeps recently than most so his comment has validity. If he said it was one of the worst, he might just be trying to get the price down.

Originally Posted By: Donald
A guy came to look at my Jeep today as I am trying to cut down on number of vehicles. Its been treated yearly with CarWell since 2010 or 2011 (by The Rust Cop Shop). The guy said it was the best looking Jeep (with respect to body condition) he has come across looking for older Jeeps. Most are all rusted out. Mine has no rust. I have painted the pinch welds on the doors with Rust Encapsulator after treating some minor surface rust.

It gets a yearly wax and some car wash washes in the winter, a few washes at home in the warm weather.

What are the condition of the brake lines?

The brake lines are all original except one metal line in the front where the connector snapped while replacing a flex line.

To be fair, the Jeep had 8 or 9 years of use around NY before it was first treated with CarWell.

I had a 2001 jeep cherokee 4.0 that was a good vehicle although it always felt loose in the front end. The brake lines were rusted and i replaced most of them. I had 150,000 when i gave it to a friend. It still runs and looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back