Ford Fusion RPO codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am looking at an 09 Fusion with 48K miles on it for $8450 and the dealer has it advertised with the following options: fs001, fs002, fs003, fs005, fs007 etc.... on up to fs0062 and fs0078. Could someone translate these for me or where can I find out what these options are?

Those look like dealer stock numbers. Any option codes from Ford do not look like those are all.

To look up options you need a VIN and access to a real dealer level parts catalog.

Ok, I have the VIN from the website but no access to a parts catalog. Easiest thing to do is just call the sales people at the dealer and ask what the options are but wanted to figure out what those codes stood for.

Ya those are stock numbers. Like for instance the VIN on my Mustang ends in E5219727, but the stock number for my work was F80000. No correlation between the two numbers. We use F for Ford, M for Mazda, and R for rental.

Originally Posted By: wolfehunter
Ok, I have the VIN from the website but no access to a parts catalog. Easiest thing to do is just call the sales people at the dealer and ask what the options are but wanted to figure out what those codes stood for.

Best thing to do is use that link and get the original window sticker for the vehicle. You will then see exactly what the car has.

Originally Posted By: 390pi
Rpo codes:

Only on GM, not Ford. Would be nice if they did, though.

I had to go double check what an RPO code was, but ya Ford does not use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back