Merkava_4 started a website and a blog and a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
spankme2.gif

Anyone want to go snipe hunting this spring?

Many and along with me like him. So I thought I get half jokes and half serious thread going.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: alcyon

takin a jab at merk...

Clearly...but why?

That's a good question.

You took a defamatory jab at me awhile back, completely out of the blue.

Up to that point I had considered you to be fairly level-headed. It was a little disappointing to realize my previously held opinion was wrong.

Originally Posted By: 02SE

takin a jab at merk...

Clearly...but why?

That's a good question.

Up to that point I had considered you to be fairly level-headed. It was a little disappointing to realize my previously held opinion was wrong.

What on Earth are you talking about?

I didn't start a thread about you.

takin a jab at merk...

Clearly...but why?

That's a good question.

What on Earth are you talking about?

I didn't start a thread about you.

I didn't say you started a thread about me. I said you took a defamatory jab at me out of the blue. I just found it interesting that you would question why someone would take a jab at Merk, when you have done the same to others. Specifically, me.

Here it is.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
I'm just amazed to know that there are a handful of people on this board, that think the attempted homicide of two people (by an apparently self-appointed judge, jury, and executioner), is a justifiable response to a minor traffic violation.

Poor reading comprehension by you. No one is defending the driver of the vehicle. We are saying the bike driver was wrong as well. There is a big difference between saying both were wrong and saying the vehicle driver was justified. You have missed this entirely.

02SE cannot ever find fault in a motorcycle rider's actions. Motorcyclists are always right in his posts. He will take what you say about motorcycles, and misrepresent and twist it so that you're wrong and the rider is right.

I went on to refute your false allegation about me, by mentioning I had previously stated on this board that I was fully on the side of the Range Rover driver and his family, that were intimidated and assaulted by a large group of riders in New York.

Another instance of me finding fault with Motorcyclists in a thread on this board, was when an unskilled Motorcyclist entered a gentle turn at a speed that while not excessive, was apparently too fast for his limited ability, and he paniced, target-fixated on a bicyclist, and ultimately plowed into the back of the bicyclist.

My point is: Maybe you should know what you're talking about, before making defamatory remarks about others...

I can see that I offended your gentle sensibilities with my generalization of your posts.

Wasn't that the thread in which I was called dangerous, psychotic and bloodthirsty? Suffering from PTSD?

Saying that you always take the side of motorcyclists may have been misreading your posts. But then you're equally guilty of misreading mine, when you say, right here, "maybe you should know what you're talking about"... No sterotyping, no generalization in that, is there?

But I'm the defamer, and you're just...

What?

Content to judge me in the same manner to which you object?

Content to sit by while gross insults and mischaracrerizations are made, as long as they're not against you?

For future reference: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defamation

I can see that I offended your gentle sensibilities with my generalization of your posts.

Wasn't that the thread in which I was called dangerous, psychotic and bloodthirsty? Suffering from PTSD?

Saying that you always take the side of motorcyclists may have been misreading your posts. But then you're equally guilty of misreading mine, when you say, right here, "maybe you should know what you're talking about"... No sterotyping, no generalization in that, is there?

But I'm the defamer, and you're just...

What?

Content to judge me in the same manner to which you object?

Content to sit by while gross insults and mischaracrerizations are made, as long as they're not against you?

For future reference: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defamation

From your link (as if I don't know what defamation is): "the act of saying false things in order to make people have a bad opinion of someone or something : the act of defaming someone or something"

What you said about me was and is false. The very definition of defamation. If you didn't make those false statements about me to influence BITOG members opinion of me, then what were you hoping to accomplish?

Furthermore, if someone called you:
Quote:
"dangerous, psychotic and bloodthirsty? Suffering from PTSD?"

I would suggest you take it up with them, and leave me out of your battles.

For whatever reason, you apparently felt the need to call me out with false accusations. I still have no idea why.

Prior to that, I had never called you anything on this board. I don't go around looking to offend people on here. I have better things to do with my time.

I only mention this now, because your wondering why someone would call out Merk, struck me as blatantly hypocritical, in light of your own behavior towards me.

As for my "Gentle sensibilities" fear not, I have thick skin. But little patience for those that call me out for no reason, when they are attempting to take the self-righteous, and hypocritical high road when questioning behavior that they themselves are guilty of.

For whatever reason, you apparently felt the need to call me out with false accusations. I still have no idea why.

Prior to that, I had never called you anything on this board. I don't go around looking to offend people on here. I have better things to do with my time.

I only mention this now, because your wondering why someone would call out Merk, struck me as blatantly hypocritical, in light of your own behavior towards me.

As for my "Gentle sensibilities" fear not, I have thick skin. But little patience for those that call me out for no reason, when they are attempting to take the self-righteous, and hypocritical high road when questioning behavior that they themselves are guilty of.

I searched my posts, and wasn't able to find the words that you quoted, but in searching your posts (and I spent a good amount of time going back looking), I see that you don't take always take the side of the motorcyclist in BITOG forums.

So, in the absence of the context of my quoted post, I can't explain why I thought that, or why I posted that.

But I can see that the statement of mine, which you quoted, was not true.

I hope that you will accept my public apology for that.

Last edited:

I searched my posts, and wasn't able to find the words that you quoted, but in searching your posts (and I spent a good amount of time going back looking), I see that you don't take always take the side of the motorcyclist in BITOG forums.

So, in the absence of the context of my quoted post, I can't explain why I thought that, or why I posted that.

But I can see that the statement of mine, which you quoted, was not true.

I hope that you will accept my public apology for that.

I appreciate and accept your apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back