Kendall GT1 High Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed oil this weekend with Kendall High Mileage 5W30 and Fram Ultra XG2 and my Sport Trac is just lovin it!

I've been using Kendall GT-1 full syn 5w30 in all of my vehicles for years. Great oil. No issues. Our 2014 3.3 liter Hyundai Santa Fe loves the stuff.

My previous combo was Shell conventional and Motorcraft 820s filter, and I know it loves it is because its the smoothest quietest it has ran in it's 107,000 miles!

I know my Sport Trac loves Kendall High Mileage oil because it has never ran so smooth and quiet in all it's 107,000 miles!

Not the HM version, but here is the PQIA VOA of Kendall GT-1 semi-synthetic 5W-30.

http://www.pqiamerica.com/Kendall.htm

It looks good to me. Better than average TBN and noack volatility, plus a good dose of Boron (~ 200ppm) to go with it's special Titanium additive (~ 100 ppm).

Hope it works out for you, Kendall is good oil. If it doesn't work out go back to what you were doing.

Originally Posted By: doolah02
If it doesn't work out go back to what you were doing.

Well said sir. If you are interested in a oil and it seems a reasonable choice, then give it a go. If you don't like it, change to something else next time.

I added an STP sticker to my back window and gained 5-1/4 HP.
shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back