Haas Formula 1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will a very interesting battle to see which of M-B's or Ferrari's B-teams end up dead last. I think Manor will take the early lead from Haas, but Haas will come back strong in second half of season. Haas 10th, Manor 11th, both with zero points.

Originally Posted By: Finn
I reckon Haas F1 Team will last two to three years and then the team is bought by a car manufacturer. Future Alfa-Romeo F1 team?

They had a way better start to the season than I expected. Grats!

Originally Posted By: Tosh
It will a very interesting battle to see which of M-B's or Ferrari's B-teams end up dead last. I think Manor will take the early lead from Haas, but Haas will come back strong in second half of season. Haas 10th, Manor 11th, both with zero points.

One race, eight points

I still say they will at the very least finish 9th.

Is Esteban Gutierrez trying to talk himself out of a job? Google the latest Autosport article yourself, entitled, "Haas F1 problems make Esteban Gutierrez 'look very bad'." I won't link it, because he uses some exceedingly colourful language there. I don't know if he would lose his seat, but I could get a vacation.
wink.gif

K-Mag signs with Haas F1 for 2017 & 2018, so that's two of my favorites in the same team.
Congrats to Haas on a great opening season! And still a couple of races to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back