California is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: pandus13

OP, I thought 59F is when short sleeve, motorcycles and lighter flip-lops appear?

Short sleeves, shorts, and flip-flops appear whenever it gets above 25F here in Michigan.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Were your work places air conditioned?

My wife stopped working after she had our daughter, I did work in air conditioned comfort.
I think that I took some days off to help her deal with the baby when it was crazy hot, and my company at the time may have been doing some weeklong shutdowns that summer, too...

OP, I thought 59F is when short sleeve, motorcycles and lighter flip-lops appear?

Was it typo ? Did you mean 79F ?

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
Short sleeves, shorts, and flip-flops appear whenever it gets above 25F here in Michigan.

Another typo ? Did you mean 25C ?

Sweater is on when temp is below 75F, below 60-65F jacket over sweater when go out.

Below 50F forget about going out for anything.

It is 51*f now and I have jeans a fleece jacket on as well as down vest and I an really cold. So cold that it hurts.

Originally Posted By: CT8
It is 51*f now and I have jeans a fleece jacket on as well as down vest and I an really cold. So cold that it hurts.
It's 52* and raining here. I am sitting here in shorts and a T-shirt. I am hot blooded though.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman

I thought the cute chickadees at UofM/AnnArbor was mandatory to flip-flop and heavy winter coats up to 1 feet of snow :p (and this was before any party starting....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back