Champion and Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these two companies have a history or any kind of current connection?

I see that Champ makes a while lot of filtration parts.

While Champion seems to major in spark plugs- but they have a filter with their name on it.

Champion is owned by federal mougle. Unless the parent companies line up somewhere there is no relation. As far as the oil filters with champion name on them: you could go to a filter manufacture and have them make filters with your name on them if you wanted. You could even go to champion and have the make sparkplugs with your name on them to match your filter that is made by champ. You could even get matching underwear if you wanted. All it costs is money.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jhellwig
Champion is owned by federal mougle. Unless the parent companies line up somewhere there is no relation. As far as the oil filters with champion name on them: you could go to a filter manufacture and have them make filters with your name on them if you wanted. You could even go to champion and have the make sparkplugs with your name on them to match your filter that is made by champ. You could even get matching underwear if you wanted. All it costs is money.

You could go out and invent Underwear with Oil Filters and Spark Plugs on it too!

Champion Labs is a Filtration company that is under the FRAM Filtration umbrella. Champion oil filters are an attempt at entering the low price oil filter market by federal Mogul using the Champion Spark plug name/affiliation. While we do manufacture over 37 brands of oil filters, this one is not made by us. I haven't seen one yet other than pictures but when I do, I could let you guys know who the manufacturer is. It is not Fed Mog, they do not have a oil filter plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back