E-mail Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been getting e-mail notifications just fine, until today. Now I am not getting them for this website only. All of my other websites are just fine. I have not changed anything on my laptop, deleted any necessary files needed, and have not added any new hardware lately. I did press the expire cookies button and logged back in, but am still not getting e-mail notifications.
21.gif
confused2.gif

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Check your spam folder in your email application.

I did that. Still, no e-mail notifications.
I am racking my brain trying to figure this out.
crazy2.gif

Make sure that something didn't cause your email address in your preferences under "My Stuff" to have gone funny. If that's not it, maybe check with Wayne and see if something strange is going on with certain email domains getting bounces. I suppose only he would be able to find out if stuff from BITOG to you is getting bounced. Hopefully, your email provider isn't being so concerned about potential spam that they're deleting messages before you even receive them.

If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

I had an doctors appt. this afternoon at 1:30 PM. When I came home I signed onto my laptops homepage. I seen that I had 17 e-mails. When I opened my mailbox 15 of the e-mails were from replies or posts that I made at BITOG. I don't know what the staff did here at BITOG , but, I am very thankful to you for fixing my e-mail notifications.
thankyou2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

I had an doctors appt. this afternoon at 1:30 PM. When I came home I signed onto my laptops homepage. I seen that I had 17 e-mails. When I opened my mailbox 15 of the e-mails were from replies or posts that I made at BITOG. I don't know what the staff did here at BITOG , but, I am very thankful to you for fixing my e-mail notifications.
thankyou2.gif

It was really hard work getting all those email pushed through the internet.

:)

Originally Posted By: wwillson
If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

thankyou2.gif

Mr. Wilson, whatever you did to fix the e-mail notifications problem, I thank you very much. I was starting to think that something was wrong on my end, even though I had tried everything I could think of to fix it.
Again, thank you sir.
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

thankyou2.gif

GM Mr. Wilson.
For some unknown reason I am not getting e-mail notifications again. I checked all of the usual suspected items to no avail. Nothing in SPAM either.
Can you please work your majic again to fix this?
Thank you sir!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

thankyou2.gif

GM Mr. Wilson.
For some unknown reason I am not getting e-mail notifications again. I checked all of the usual suspected items to no avail. Nothing in SPAM either.
Thank you sir!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Let's see if it works now...

If I'm lying, I'm dying!
shocked.gif

thankyou2.gif

GM Mr. Wilson.
Thank you sir!
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Let's see if it works now...

No sir, it still is not working.

Blue,

I just looked at rejection report on our email server and AOL is rejecting your the email address you have in the forums. Please check to make sure there are no spelling errors.

Wayne

Blue,

I just looked at rejection report on our email server and AOL is rejecting your the email address you have in the forums. Please check to make sure there are no spelling errors.

Wayne

Where do I look for spelling errors?
confused2.gif

Mr. Wilson, I have something strange going on here now. First, I am not getting email notifications, again.
Then, when I sign onto the website it reads I am not logged in. I press the button to log in and it logs me in automatically, without having to go to the page to enter my username and password.
21.gif

Blue,

AOL keeps rejecting your email. I removed you from our relay service's blacklist, so you should get emails now. You'll want to add [email protected] to your whitelist.

Wayne

Blue,

AOL keeps rejecting your email. I removed you from our relay service's blacklist, so you should get emails now. You'll want to add [email protected] to your whitelist.

Wayne

I'm getting emails now. Thanx again Mr. Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back