Mark Webber's book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of you have read this book yet. It's an interesting read, particularly with regard to some of the things that appear to have been going on in the background at Red Bull.
I enjoyed it.

I have it. I have a pretty decent pile of racing books I need to read.

I bought Dr Stephen Olvey's book "Rapid Response: My Inside Story as a Motor Racing Life-Saver" on Amazon. It took forever to arrive, turned out it was coming from him and he signed it!!

I also had a total racing nerd moment at the IndyCar race at Fontana last year. We were in one of the Fan Zone areas when they started shooting the NBC promo. All of a sudden Leigh Diffey, Steve Matchett, and Paul Tracy were in front of me filming. My first thought was "why did I leave Steve's book at home?"

Originally Posted By: Garak
I'm going to get it one of these days. I'd prefer to buy it locally, if I can. You know how book stores can be, though.

I had to get mine from Amazon. We only have one bookstore in Santa Barbara/Goleta now and finding anything in there is next to impossible. When I ask about ordering a book they scoff at anything sports related.

I'm going to have to look. We do get some sports stuff, but I'm more likely to find a book on curling than anything else.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back