Nice portable (small) wireless mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cutlassvillager
I have a couple Logitech Performance MX mice that I use for home/work use and a few months ago I bought a Logitech Anywhere MX mouse for travel since I realized the Performance mouse was a little large to travel around with.

So far it has been a nice traveling (small) alternative to the Performance mouse and I would definitely check it out. The Darkfield sensor works on a lot of different surfaces. I have yet to come across a surface it won't track well on. Mine is still on the original 2 AA batteries. You can run it on either 1 or 2 batteries depending on your weight preference.

51kcNPvmyXL.jpg

Another vote for the Logitech Anywhere mouse. Costco sometimes has them for a good price. Nice feel and small too.

Originally Posted By: JGmazda
Another vote for the Logitech Anywhere mouse. Costco sometimes has them for a good price. Nice feel and small too.

Yes, that is the one that just broke.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
UPDATE: 1.5 years later, the left button on this Logitech MX is starting to act up just like on my old mouse. Disappointing, to say the least.

Thankfully it has a 3-year warranty, so I will take it up with Logitech.

Finally, after a lot of hassle, Logitech sent me a replacement Anywhere MX. We'll see how long this one lasts.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back