How much does a d17a2 weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw and wanted one at a scrap pile at a friends house. It had alt, AC compresser, intake/exhaust manifold, etc. He said I could have it. It was blown, but had all sensors and every thing. I went to pick it up and I set it in his truck. Is it not that heavy, or am I super strong?

Originally Posted By: Avery4
Or am I super strong?

Just super stupid, A fully dressed 1.7L Honda weighs more than 200lbs, And would be awkward to lift by yourself putting a lot of strain on your Back, You only have one of those.....Don't screw it up!

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: Avery4
Or am I super strong?

Just super stupid, A fully dressed 1.7L Honda weighs more than 200lbs, And would be awkward to lift by yourself putting a lot of strain on your Back, You only have one of those.....Don't screw it up!

Local scrap yard has had motor thefts, all that remained was footprints in the mud!

350 long block and another occasion a 454 has been taken by one man.... One track of foot prints.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL

Local scrap yard has had motor thefts, all that remained was footprints in the mud!

350 long block and another occasion a 454 has been taken by one man.... One track of foot prints.

The powers of the internet....One guy lifting a 600+ pound 454 & walking through the mud with it.

OP's new profile pic:

hulk.png

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL

The powers of the internet....One guy lifting a 600+ pound 454 & walking through the mud with it.

Yea man. He just scooped it up and walked away. Junkyard forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back