What are you paying for fuel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD 1.43/gal = USD 0.38/L = CAD 0.52/L = AUD 0.53/L at Costco.

Last edited:
Pai $1.039 per litre for diesel today...happy Daze...

$US 2.78/gal...and $1.48 of that is tax.

Here, diesel is about $0.789 (Canadian of course), give or take depending upon the station, per litre. Lowest I saw yesterday was $0.759 at a Shell, whose gasoline was $0.699. Of course, it's winter, so diesel crosses above the price of gasoline. Or, the Co-op refinery botched something royally again; I can't remember which!

Stopped for gas in Plymouth, NH today on my way back from skiing. The Mobil I liked a ways off Exit 26 didn't have 93 octane anymore...I decided to check the Tedeschi down the road and they had it for $2.039/gallon! Not Top Tier, but it'll do in a pinch.
This is the best price I've seen in quite some time.

Just dropped a bit today, $1.29 at Getgo which is part of Giant Eagle. Kind of like Kroger's gas station.

Which means filling up the Matrix for $12.

Last edited:
Yesterday gas at Speedway was $1.23/gallon. With their free rewards card you get .03 off. If you buy a fuel card at a local store called Marc's you get .10 off. So filled up the Camry for 1.09 per gallon. Filled it up for $13.60 and it was on the quarter mark. Brand new, high volume station as well.

1.33 -.03 loyalty card = 1.30$ yesterday widespread..

then because its northeast ohio it jumped up to 1.59$ for no reason.

luckily I needed .5gal to flush out the bad gas in the snowblower at the Parents.
so I topped off the car too at 1.30$

off-topic the gas had sat in the snowblower for aprox 9month.. was treated with double dose of stabil blue.

It came out looking like orange gatoraid when I flipped it over in the snow... Y U C K!

Last edited:
Malaysia..... RM 4.15 per USD; 3.78 L per US gallons.

Regular Ron 95 :RM 1.75/L

Premium Ron 97 :RM 2.05/L

Diesel Euro 2 : RM 1.35/L

Diesel Euro 5 : RM 1.45/L

Wish we had your lower prices! Prices for E10 Regular is at $2.54 in town (top tier fuel usually about 10 cents per gallon more expensive). Diesel is at $2.49 a gallon.

Originally Posted By: Revelate
Wish we had your lower prices! Prices for E10 Regular is at $2.54 in town (top tier fuel usually about 10 cents per gallon more expensive). Diesel is at $2.49 a gallon.

Yeah I know.
We were in LA about a month ago and fuel prices were about a buck a gallon more than they were here.
I was surprised to see such a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back